Sunday, November 27, 2011

Check Back In January

Hello All! It has been a month or so since I have updated, so I thought I should give some insight into what's going on with the project.

As stated in the previous post, I have the envelope basically completed and I am waiting to purchase the materials for the chariot lower end. This wont happen until January. I have been quite busy with the holidays, work related activities and I am graduating from the University of California Davis in the beginning of December. Needless to say it has been hard to focus on building the rest of the experimental. But, January is the month!

In my next few posts I will be listing items that I will be purchasing and hopefully have a final drawing of how I am going to construct the chariot frame. Check back in a month and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Great post ... thanks for the info
    This info is virtually identical to one I've used many times. It's great!


    Inflatable_Tents_and_Kiosks

    ReplyDelete