I managed to test the frame this weekend. Here are a few pics and videos of the load test and drop test. I loaded the frame with over 800 pounds of sand. I figured if it could handle a few hundred pounds over what I will carry, it should be fine. These weren't the only tests I did, but my phone died before I finished recording all the testing.
Here are the videos I shot of the testing.
Everything worked out great. The frame was straight, there weren't any cracks or broken welds. I am hoping to schedule having the final frame built in the next few weeks. I will post an update when I have it completed.